Thursday 14 August 2014

Do you want a Mathematical Practices Poster?

We've been focusing on the awesome Mathematical Practices component of the Common Core Math Standards at AISC.  Last year, we uncovered a lot of ideas surrounding the Practice Standards and how they apply to our work.  

Last spring, I shared with you some posters that could offer a talking point for using mathematical language and engaging in mathematical discourse.  And now, I'd like to ask again:  Who wants a set of practice posters for their classrooms?

Since everyone has their own styles and levels, I found all of these possibilities.  Just a sample of each is shown below.  

Here's the offer:  PICK A POSTER, AND LEAVE A BLOG COMMENT ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU'D LIKE!  I'll have them printed and delivered to you.  


#1:  Cute 

#2:  Descriptive (Available in different levels:  Lower, Middle, Upper Elementary)



#3  Kid-Friendly Language

#4 Super Cool Graphics - All One Large Poster


#5:  Hand-Drawn "I Can" Statements


#6:  Problem Solver Wheel


#7 Quick Reminder



40 comments:

  1. I would love #4!!!! Thanks. I was just researching one for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have #4 as well. Thanks for the timely email. I was going to print out the practice standards to put up in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give me #4! Thank you. (Kay)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like #4 if enough are available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I have number 7, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3 please! Thanks for finding these, Calley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I get a copy of poster #4?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like #3 please. troute@psharvard.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love #2!!!! ewisner@mammothusd.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love #2!!!! ewisner@mammothusd.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like #2 (for middle school) and #4. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love #4; the visuals are GREAT!!!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like #4. The graphics are great, and it is all on one poster.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like #4. The graphics are great, and it is all on one poster.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Number 4 is a perfect graphic for a middle school math classroom. Can you send me Number 4 or tell me how to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like #2. Can you send it to me. Great topic for upper elementary. russ.priscilla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    I live in Orlando, Florida and came across your site. Is it possible for you to send me #4 via email? c.m.santiago@unf.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! I love #2!! Thank you!! laura.koch@washoeschools.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like #6. Are you still sending these out? LindaParryAV@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like #4. Are you still sending them?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love #4. It's all in one and super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please e-mail me #4 onikadouglas@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  24. Are you still sending these out? I would like some copies of #4 for teachers in my district. epayne@rsu19.net.

    ReplyDelete
  25. If you are still sending these out I would love #4. Thank you!
    mmcgatha@fortsmithschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love #2 for elementary, 4th grade but I also love #4 that is all together
    Paula.dirickson@tangischools.org

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is it possible to get a poster still? I'd love #4! mgreen2@wcpss.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would also like #4 please if you still have them. If not 4, then #2? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI...i would love to have a copy of each of the posters from #2 I love the academic language as well as kid friendly language and pictures. THANKS.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love a copy of each if that's possible ... that way I can share with other sped teachers in my building .... thanks so much

    ReplyDelete